Save the Date! Genesee-Finger Lakes Active Transportation Summit Tuesday, April 30th
Save the Date!
Genesee-Finger Lakes Active Transportation Summit
Tuesday, April 30th
We envision a future in which every community has transportation options that are healthy, fun, safe, and environmentally friendly. The purpose of the Genesee-Finger Lakes Active Transportation Summit is to help educate, inspire, and mobilize our 9-county region to achieve that vision by making walking, biking, and transit easier, safer, and more available to all.
Join us for an exciting day-long program that includes:
• Innovative and influential speakers
• Dynamic educational sessions
• Networking with national and local leaders
• Working groups to share best practices and mobilize for action
Keynote addresses by two of the most important active transportation leaders in the US:
• Earl Blumenauer, U.S. Representative, 3rd District Oregon
• Jeff Olsen, former New York State DOT Bike/Pedestrian Program Manager and author of The Third Mode
When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 from 8am-5pm
Where: Rochester Riverside Radisson Hotel (120 East Main St) Registration Cost: $50 (includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
More details and registration information available soon.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.